Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas again

Another Christmas season. Another tree, more fudge, more gifts. Boys who are men now. Daughters who are such a part of our family that we couldn't imagine it any other way. Time is fluid. It never slows or stills. Believe me, I have tried to stop it...wished for days gone by. No more little ones to read Jothem to, to count down with. No more matchbox cars in stockings, no more models to build.

But we will all be together on Christmas morning and even though I miss the days of squeals over new toys and "Can we come down now?", I am grateful for adults who still want to come home for Christmas. I love this season and I love my family. And I am grateful that we will have eternity together...maybe we win in the time flying by thing after all! God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment